Sephora Singapore Black Card Member Sale

Me: Eh, when is the sepho sale?

Sister 1: I'm dying to stock up on essential.

Sister 2: Need to decide which foundation to get from Sepho.

Me: We need to save as much money.

Every time we save a dime it will just go to makeup and yea we say Sepho for shortform. hahaha
Yup, that is my typical conversation with my sisters day in day out. We are constantly finding out about new products, reviews and what is worth our money during the 20% Black Card Member sale. Every year this only happen twice, is the only time you can buy beauty product at good price. 

I even film a haul video just talking about what I bought during the sale that to me was worth it. Mostly is stocking up on essential and treating myself to something new.

So I hope you enjoyed the video and don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel.

Love ya!


Comments

Popular Posts