Travel Vlog: Titi Athirah from Bo$$Babe Makeup Workshop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Are you trying to be a makeup artist?
You can makeup on your own, why need to learn?
Is your makeup alright?
What's the makeup workshop is all about?
Why are you traveling to KL for this?

So many questions asked when I posted this photo of me, Insta famous and aspiring makeup artist of BOSSBABE and the rest of the squad while we were at the Makeup Workshop that she organized Kuala Lumpur. Beautiful ladies here are just awesome.



Just to be clear about attending the makeup workshop was purely on my curiosity to find out how others are doing their makeup and maybe get some tips and trick that I may have missed out. It was a very nice intimate small group of us, Titi did a hands on with all of us, she demos her makeup work and spends so much quality time talking about makeup and girlie stuff. She did way beyond than expected.

So glad to meet other ladies too, who have the same interest in makeup and beauty.


I did a vlog while I was in Kuala Lumpur too, maybe you guys can check it out and don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.


Also, shout out to my babe Ana Amalina for being such a wonderful travel buddy and doing the things we love. Love you babe!

Comments

Popular Posts