Tutorial: Everyday Makeup Look for Hooded Eyelid feat Zoeva Coco Blend Palette

If you have not noticed my selfies on Instagram are usually makeup that is wearable any time of the day, I do get the question to how I do it. And obviously, I had to come out with a tutorial, on how I wear my makeup.

In this tutorial, I will be featuring the Zoeva eye shadow palette which you can easily get from Sephora.sg at a super affordable price. This palette is such a gem especially when you are a beginner, they have nice transition color, satin finishes shade for your eyelids and a nice variety of warm neutral shade.



Also, I listed out all the products that you see in the tutorials.

- Lovera Magic Jelly as Moisturizer
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter as Primer
- L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in 103
- Zoeva Silk Finish Brush No. 102
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Definer in Dark Brown
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
- Morphe Brush M432
- NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Base
- Zoeva Coco Blend Eyeshadow Palette
- Sigma Tapered Highlight Brush F35
- Zoeva Crease Brush 228
- MAC Brush 224
- Zoeva Soft Definer 227
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Stilla Smudge Stick Eye Liner
- Giorgio Armani Corrector in No.2
- Beauty Blender for Blending out concealer
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
- Zoeva Luxe Face Paint 109
- Coloupop Super Shock Cheeks in Bardot
- Zoeva Luxe Cheek Finish 126
- Perfekt Mascara in a Deluxe Sample Size
- MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
- MAC Lipstick in Spirit
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlight in Prosecco Pop (Optional)

Hope you find the video helpful, inspire you to create a simple everyday look and I hope I entertain you enough in the video.

Take Care and Be Beautiful Ladies.

Comments

Popular Posts