Haul + Review : featuring Chanel, Elizabeth & James, Bath and Body Works and more

I think I did well this year, ban myself on most months from spending way too much money. Pick just what I need and was not very impulse with my purchases I may say so myself (making myself feel better about spending, LOL).

I would say, I was really good with all the purchases and did well in getting things that I "need" and saving some money on Chanel store in Kuala Lumpur was a plus point since it cost more here in Singapore by the way. As you all know I had a Malaysia road trip with friends recently and oh boy! do I shop well in Kuala Lumpur since the currency exchange were pretty good at 3.09 when we change at B.Point JB.

Anyway in my last Youtube video I also share some gift sets that I purchase on Sephora USA via Shop and Box, very happy with their service and items were nicely packed so more details in the video.

Hope you enjoy my Haul / Review video and there are very useful tips too in buying Chanel beauty products there.


Thank you so much for watching, please remember to subscribe if you like it!

Comments

Popular Posts