Review : Elizabeth & James - Nirvana White


It's been a while since I last obsessed over a perfume, but finally found a new calling for this Elizabeth & James Nirvana White perfume. Somehow I repurchase this and I think this might sticks around for awhile. 

While I was in the US last year, I bought this same perfume and was totally in love with it. How I wish I bought a few back home. Anyway since my sister was doing some orders via "Shop and Box" I decided to add a few items to her list. I guess it's worth it since this perfume is not available in Singapore.

"Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication."






Whatever the concoction of this perfume is just perfect for me. This perfume do last on me the whole day and at the end of the day, I do smell the scent lingers I guess lasting power is good with this perfume and the only downside you will never know when the perfumed finish since this bottle is designed in a way you can't see the inside.

I did try the dry shampoo and smells just the same but of course, it just made my hair smell good and there is nothing more to it and as for the lotion it comes with the same scent as well. Lotion is light and nice as well but I don't think I am over obsessed with these two more than the perfume. But it was worth the try.

Things to note:
Set comes with Dry Shampoo and Body Lotion
Great Value for money
Only available in Sephora US not in Singapore

Comments

Popular Posts