Travel Vlog : Malacca & Kuala Lumpur Road Trip From Singapore

Just like every year, we will head to Kuala Lumpur with friends with our kids to shop and eat like a typical Singaporean does best. It's always a fun time having the regular faces around. The best part about this year, Sofia is much older now and love playing with others and can social well. At times she social a bit too much, yikes!

Other than that currency exchange at the moment is really good, we manage to spend on what we "need" during this trip since we will be on winter holiday soon we manage to get a great deal for thick clothes at Uniqlo and price is cheaper compare to Singapore. Also, I did manage to drop by Chanel cosmetics to pick up my favorite foundation and some other stuff which I will share in my next haul video.



The videos are divided into 2 parts since I didn't want to bore you guys on long videos. And of course, a huge haul video will be coming up, in fact, I have 2 videos within the next few weeks. I am planning for a beauty & fashion haul so do watch out for it.

Hope you enjoy it and remember to Subscribe to my youtube channel.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts