L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte vs Infallible 24h Stay Fresh Foundation

Did the infallible come into our shores? Is this the same at the US Pro-Matte version that we all love so much? What is the different? Are the expectations the same? So many questions I get when I Instagram.

Well, this was probably an exciting post to start the New Year but I told myself that a video and blog post is required.

I must compare this two foundation just because the similarities made me feel the need to compare, but I just have to compare them since the claims on both foundations are almost the same.



L’oreal Infallible Pro Matter (US version)
L’oreal Infallible 24h Stay Fresh (Asian Version)
Pros
Cons
Pros
Cons
Very long wearing, last up to 10 hours on my skin condition, with only 1 touch up.
Not easily available in-stores.
There is a light fresh scent on the foundation but very faint which I don’t mind.
My face looks so greasy less than 4.5 hrs despite applying a matte primer and setting powder.
Usually, I don’t even need touch ups, unless it’s more than 10 hours which rarely happen.

Glass bottle packaging and comes with a pump, nice for a drugstore level foundation.
After the first blotting and touch make no different as the oiliness just keep appearing. So makeup just melts away.

Despite leaving a demi-matte finish, it can remain matte for long hours.



My blush disappears easily on top of the foundation.

Coverage is buildable from light to full.


Appears full coverage but cake easily.

Rating:
4.5 / 5
Rating:
2 / 5


Comments

Popular Posts