Reflection of 2016

I would sum up that my 2016 was a blessed and grateful year with my family and people surrounding me. Even thou there were ups and downs, it made me humble and it made me strong as a wife, mother, daughter and sister.

2016 is also a reflection where I tie some broken strings, learn to forgive and truly let go of the past. Not the easiest but the heart feel so light there is more space for happiness than anything else.

2016 my family went on trips that don't necessarily need to be expensive but meaningful, falling in love with Malaysia and appreciating the country as a whole made me happier. Attended my first makeup class with a dear friend in Kuala Lumpur by myself without Marion was a different feeling that made me miss him more but at the same time appreciating him letting me go chase all my dreams and supporting me through it.

Learning to love myself better and giving me more time to do things without having to keep myself so busy with everything was a great deal too. If you all know I am someone who can be so hard working that I want to do so much but at times I go beyond my capabilities but now I balance it out better especially towards the end of the year, where I let myself cut some slacks.

Stop giving myself a hard time and learn to let things be imperfect. One of the hardest but ended up making me happier than ever.

None of these would have happened without the support of my families and friends.

In 2017, I told myself not to be too ambitious but to be realistic and at the same time know that my goals and dreams will get closer each year.

For that too I felt so grateful and blessed to have what I have now all thanks to Allah who are always giving me chances in life that sometimes I don't deserve.

I hope 2016 have made you stronger too and be a better person. May 2017 bring us a better year ahead and an exciting one too.

Love, Aishah.

Comments

Popular Posts