Day Time Skincare Routine - Honey Bee Venom Serum & Multi Solution Cream

Skincare is something that I struggle with the last few year with breakouts after breakouts which almost made me want to gave the search for that right product that actually shows a significant result in reasonable time. I've tried from facial to the expensive products to even the luxury products. their result is usually very mediocre.




Also, since I am an avid follower (more like a stalker) to my favorite makeup artists Ferra Rossa and Shareeyana Shukri who raved about how well Honey Bee Venom works for them and their clients and of course, I went to purchase it. Surprisingly whatever they the raved it was worth it. I honestly have nothing bad to say, for the price point and visible improvement this product works. After like a month or so, I am almost running our of the Multi Solution Cream coz I share it with Shafiqah (my 14yo kid, who is battling with mild acne on her forehead) she been using it non-stop too and love the scent very much, but more importantly the product now have contained her acne and she is on a road to recovery. Her acne was caused by her hair, she had bangs and usually, this tends to happen when you have bangs.

So the conclusion is, this both product works really well for any skin condition especially oily skin. I do recommend using the cream only in the day and serum + cream at night to replenish the skin and giving you a natural glow to the skin.



It is lightly scented and smells of refreshing honey bee, the serum absorbs quickly and leaving a gentle finish and as for the cream is hydrate the skin without feeling greasy.

After using it for close to two months, I see my skin improved, it heals my acne scar marks to be less visible, hydrates the skin without feeling greasy and I could feel my skin feeling smooth and supple. One of the earliest visible results was my acne scars seems to lighten up and hormonal acne had a problem trying to reach the surface of my skin too.

I strongly believe in this product and impressed with the result so far. Which is why I take it upon me to provide the product easily for you, good things must share. Yes! I love it till the extended that I want it to be available easily for myself so I am making arrangement to bring in this product as part of my online store. Femmes Beauty & Lifestyle click here to follow the Instagram Account!

If you want to take this chance for a better skin condition without having to break the bank do Whatsapp me at +65 91846362 or simply follow me on Instagram and direct message me there is also fine. More details on my Instagram!

Comments

  1. Hi, im unsure on how to apply the serum and the cream. which one comes first ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the recommended use is apply serum than the cream.
      If you have oily skin I suggest only use the serum at night.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts