GRWM (Get Ready with Me) - Casual Day Out Featuring Huda Beauty Textured Eye shadow Palette

Hi, Everyone!

Finally get around to do a Get Ready with Me video, this would be my first tutorial. I hope to do more of this tutorials (do let me know if you guys want more of this video) but it can be scary to do since I am not a professional makeup artist but I somehow make my makeup routine/style for me since I have hooded eyelids and a combination skin condition.

For this time around I did a very casual makeup since I am going out to hang out with friends, it was an easy step for me and featuring the Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadow Palette was really easy to pick up neutral shades but was so tempted to use the textured eyeshadow. I will do a full on in depth review on this palette soon.



Also, do remember to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to get weekly updates and turn on the notification as well. Of course, you are free to share the video.

Thank you so much for watching!

Comments

Popular Posts