Review: Huda Beauty Textured Shadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition

One of my favorite beauty gurus is definitely Huda! She has such a positive outlook on life and always very jovial in her videos and Instagram. Besides that, I think she does think through a lot in making her product unique and has very good consideration of all aspect, but having to say this it definitely have a fair share of mix review.

But today I am gonna focus on the Textured Shadow Palette Rose Gold Edition, I do love the pigmentation in this palette I would say they pigmentation, the soft buttery texture on the matte shades are easy to blend, unique textured eyeshadow that feels like a hybrid of paint pot plus foil shadow mix into one. The formulation is definitely long wearing with no creasing throughout the day.



This may not be everyone cup of tea in terms of shade range and this palette is usually the palette I gravitate towards when I want to look more glittery and glam. But of course, you can always tone down the shades with some of the matte shade too. This is to me a representation of Huda herself.

Here are some swatches from the palette.

Rating
4 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts