Exclusive Demo Makeup Workshop by Shazreeyana Shukri


A few months ago (so overdue!), I had an opportunities to participate in a Makeup Workshop that is so fun, very empowering and great for those who are just passionate about makeup and aspiring makeup artist.

The class I attended was conducted by none other than Shazreeyana Shukri herself. A lot of tips and trick for those aspiring Makeup Artist (MUA), budding entrepreneurs and those who just simply a makeup junkie that want to upgrade some skill (like me!).


Shareeyana is so humble and shared her story (sort of giving me an affirmation, that I can do what I want), sharing her tips and trick on bridal makeup and letting us ask questions and she is very funny and entertaining which don't make the class so serious. 

The class participants are so friendly that all of us are friends now, honestly, I and Ana are so happy that we are not the weird ones that have a love and passion for makeup, there were more like a lot more who just enjoy makeup coz it's therapeutic. Hahahaha we are all #makeupjunkie


We even have professional bridal makeup artist came just to know how they can sharpen their skills, at the end of it all the knowledge you gain is important more than anything else. I would say my eyebrow skills are so much better now. Takes a lot of patience ladies......


Anyway every now than Shazreeyana Shukri and Ferra Rossa conduct makeup workshop regularly in KL. If you are all about heading to KL why not travel there at the same time take a break and enjoy some girl time. You know the food is awesome too.

Overall I do enjoy the class, that is packed with so much knowledge and I would love to attend the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts