Fashion Haul from Zara and Fashionvalet

For love of Spring/Summer, I like to inject some color into my wardrobe every now and then. It seems like embroidery on shirts is a new trend this season and it is just right up my alley. Zara this time around is such a hit for me and I eyeing for more clothes this season.

When you talk about fashion trends, my clothing inspiration comes from a few modest influencer such as the Malaysian fashion influencer cum entrepreneur Vivy Yusof and her creative cum monochrome goddess besties Asma' Nasaruddin, I'm weird like that I love my colors and monochrome at the same time, people who understand how I dress would know why I love this 2 spectrum of colors.

Shopping at Fashionvalet store in Somerset 313 and online comes with 2 different experience but nonetheless, I like it both ways. And of course, Zara for design and quality in their clothing is why I snoop around Zara when I am in town, but did you know now Zara is also available online so yeah.... please pray for my husband.

Anyway, I hope you love the video and find it helpful and entertaining.



Comments

Popular Posts