Review - Ferra Rossa Trio Eyeshadow - Eclair, Sorbet & Red Velvet


I know there is a lack of beauty updates, all in production now and I am churning them out one at a time. So you will see a line up of beauty blog post starting from today, I'm all semangat (in spirit) to talk about makeup and more of it.

I will be down right honest, the US and UK "beauty vlogger/blogger" don't excite me that much anymore not that I totally stop watching them but their content gets a little boring but I unless I am doing research then probably I will check them out if not I found a new love for Malaysian makeup artist they are beautiful, smart, entrepreneur and social media savvy and I bet you all PR company can bungkus (quit) after how they brand their name in social media and to get attention of many of us within the region.



The first few Malaysian makeup artist that I discovered was Ferra Rosa, watched her do Facebook live videos with her girl friend Ismarina and sister Shazreeyana is always entertaining and exciting, they are like a modern digital beauty gurus that are always full of life, full of knowledge to share and never once the product they recommended fail on me so far.

And after three paragraph later I feel I could go on forever but the actual fact I want to share my review and thoughts on the Ferra Rossa Trio Eyeshadow which she recently launched a few months ago.

As you can see they are individual pan shadows made with a luxe pearl finish, by swatching with my fingers the buttery feeling eye shadows are so pigmented with just one swipe. What I like about it, it is built able so you can intensify the eye shadow with your fingers or with a brush to blend out the colors.





Of course, to top it off I do have a full video of my makeup tutorial with a review.



Thank you for reading and watching my videos!

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts