Quick Tutorial + Review : Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette


I think Urban Decay did well with this palette, the fact that not many or maybe none came out with burnt orange and warm shades, I can imagine this palette being used for any season. And if you are a fan of brown smokey look I recommend this palette. Knowing that more matte shade in this palette is also comforting too.

If you have fair and medium skin tone you'll probably love this palette for that warn neutral looks and also you always go for a subtle smokey look than a black smokey look which can be a little intimidating at times. But the brown smokey look is anytime and any occasion.


Thanks for watching my tutorial and review video, remember to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!



If you want to get updated with the products that I will be featuring do check out my Instagram page @aishahmarion and also we can always chat there as well.

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog, hope to see you soon!

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts