#ootd is back on Instagram

Hey Busy Moms,

Doing #ootd on Instagram these days is pretty hard since I am constantly busy with managing a newborn baby, toddler, and teenager. But I really want to share with you something that I find so useful and making a less cranky baby while having fun times with your kids. 

Never believe that I could say this, but it's my first time using a baby carrier from Ergobaby that look super cute, stylish and (importantly!) practical to carry a baby around and having free hands so I could still walk around town while holding Sofia's hands and baby on my chest, that is what is important to me is always being close with the kids.


And if you have young kids, I highly recommend this Skip Hop Nolita Neoprene which consists of gazillion yet practical compartment + this bag isn't expensive till you need to sell your kidney, the price point is insanely affordable ladies! I literally never carry my cute handbag when I carry this stylish diaper bag, practically carry all essential stuff for the kids. But mostly, this bag doesn't look like those ugly bag pack for sure.

So let me know if you got the carrier and bag on my Instagram so we could share on how to style all the essential without looking a mess tired mom who is always busy.

See you on Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts